We Buy Houses In Springfield, Oregon. Are you thinking about selling your property? Perhaps you’re weighing the pros and cons of how to sell and wondering, “Should I hire a real estate agent to sell my house in Springfield OR or sell to an investor?” If so then this blog post is for you! (It also applies to anyone looking to sell real estate in Springfield or surrounding area).
As homebuyers in Oregon, we know that selling your house is a big, complex decision, so you’re smart to be thinking through all the steps of the process.
Pros And Cons Of Working With An Agent In Springfield OR
Pros In Springfield:
- The agent has probably done this before so they know the process.
- You won’t have to do the actual negotiating – the agent will take care of that for you.
- The agent will guide you step-by-step.
- You might get a price closer to your asking price.
Cons In Oregon:
- You’ll have to pay to fix up your house.
- You’ll have to clean up your home.
- You’ll have to wait while an agent shows your property to buyers – this could take months.
- You’ll have to pay bills, taxes, and insurance on the property the whole time the house is being shown.
- You’ll have to pay the agent’s commissions.
- You might not get a price closer to your asking price.
Pros And Cons Of Working With An Investor In Springfield, Oregon
Pros In Springfield:
- The investor will have done this often and knows what they are doing.
- You’ll know exactly what the offer is right away – there’s no guesswork or gambling on the market.
- You don’t have to pay to fix up your house.
- You don’t have to clean up your home.
- You don’t have to wait for months.
- You don’t have to pay bills, taxes, and insurance on the property that whole time.
- You don’t have any commissions or fees to pay.
Cons In Springfield OR:
- You might not get “market price” for your property – an investor may pay less.
Which Is Better For You In Oregon?
For many property owners it comes down to just a few simple questions:
- How soon do you want to sell?
- Would you rather gamble and see IF you can get market price (but pay more in bills) or know right away exactly how much you’ll get (and save money in all those expenses)?
When you answer those questions then you’ll discover the answer to your question, “Should I hire a real estate agent to sell my OR home or sell to an investor?”
Cash For Houses In Springfield OR
If you are ready to sell your house in OR and have questions about the process or to see how much we can offer for your property, just reach out to us and let us know about the property and we’ll see how we can help. We are local Oregon home buyers and we might be able to give you a cash offer to pay your house right away or we might be connected you with a great real estate agent that we know and work with.